Outside my window... I can see the sun begin to set on my freshly cut lawn.
I am thinking... tomorrow will be a fantastic day.
I am thankful for... my family.
From the kitchen... I can still smell the homemade dinner I just finished serving my family.
I am wearing... my favorite red tank top & denim capris.
I am reading... a ton of new blogs I've recently come across.
I am hoping... to finally get my Spring decor up tomorrow.
I am creating... a home haven for my family.
I am hearing... Alfred Hitchcock's North By Northwest on the TV.
Around the house... it is nice and tidy after a long day of cleaning.
One of my favorite things... coffee and lots of it! lol
A few plans for the rest of the week... is to re-stock the pantry and freezer, catch-up on some gardening, clean out the garage, texture the living/dining room walls and get the kids' Easter baskets ready.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...



No comments:
Post a Comment