Sunday, April 11, 2010

Diary of a Vintage Housewife


Outside my window... it is overcast and very windy. We're expecting a huge storm some time today.

I am thinking... we will never get caught up on our yard work; if it isn't one thing, it's another.

I am thankful for... the big Sunday Dinner I am able to prepare for my family tonight.

From the kitchen... I can smell the Cinnamon Apple Crisp I've made for tonight's dessert.

I am wearing... my usual denim capris, red top, and mary janes.

I am reading... The Girl Who Chased the Moon by Sarah Addison Allen

I am hoping... to plant some flowers this week.

I am creating... a scrumptious ham dinner for tonight.

I am hearing... the soundtrack to Easy Virtue in my head.

Around the house... it is warm and cozy.

One of my favorite things... is coffee on a stormy day.

A few plans for the rest of the week... are catching up on yard work and planting more flowers for Spring, and finish retexturing the living/dining room walls in preparation to paint.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

No comments:

Post a Comment