Monday, July 19, 2010

Diary of a Vintage Housewife



Outside my window... it is HOT! HOT! HOT!

I am thinking... will this heatwave ever go away?

I am thankful for... air conditioning!

From the kitchen... I will making a new pitcher of iced tea.

I am wearing... shorts, tank top, and sandals.

I am reading... Some Like It Wild by Teresa Medeiros

I am hoping... it will cool down soon, so I can get some gardening done.

I am creating... a distraction from summer boredom for the kids, lol.

I am hearing... morning cartoons on the TV.

Around the house... there is alot of work to be done, but I'm not in a hurry.

One of my favorite things... tank tops!

A few plans for the rest of the week... a trip to AMC's $1.00 kid movies to see Hotel for Dogs, taking the car in to get repaired once again *sigh* (looks like hubby & I will have to look into getting a newer car next year, just can't put it off any longer), get a much needed haircut, and take the family to the State Fair (yay!).

Featured apron of the week...

8 comments:

  1. Hello! I came across your blog several weeks ago and have read through it all. I love your insights about being a vintage housewife, love all you have written and was hoping that you'd continue to write.
    Let me know so that I can keep checking your website. I'd really love it.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it really makes my day when I find an apron blog, I love your apron featured here,it is so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog about 6 months ago and I absolutely love it! I keep checking back to see if you have some new posts! Hope everything is well and that you may consider blogging again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your blog last summer ( I think) and absolutely fell in love with it! The articles the photos everything! I read through te whole thing! I keep checking back to see if you have any new posts and I just wanted to say that I hope you will continue blogging! I read a ton of blogs and yours is one of my favorites!!!!!!!!
    Blessings to you!!
    Natalee

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this blog! I do hope you will blog again. I have read nearly everything - so encouraging and refreshing. A stay at home mom myself of three under six so far and a lover of 40's and 50's vintage values, I sure hope to see more of your thoughts. This is such a pretty and cheerful place. You did a great job with it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love your blog! How ever do I get in touch with you?! :)

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh...Your blog is such a delight! I am an "Apronoholic" and your blog is just my cuppa tea!
    I will be visiting you over and over again...in anticipation of each one of your cheery posts!
    Blessings,
    Carolynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonder what happened ....no more blogging?

    ReplyDelete