I'll be honest... I'm not a huge football fan but I absolutely LOVE catering all of my hubby's football parties. I came across these adorable cupcakes while browsing around for ideas:
Welcome! Make yourself at home. Let me introduce myself... my name is Heather. I think of myself as a retro housewife living in a modern world. A devoted wife and mother of 3 who adheres to the good old-fashioned ways to love her husband, raise a family and keep house. Here at Vintage Apron Strings you will find a collection of my favorite articles, websites, recipes, retro tips, and anything else that tickles my fancy. Feel free to look around my humble blog, and thank you ever so much for stopping by.
Oh wow! I am so happy you are blogging again! You were truly missed! Welcome back!!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! I'm so happy to be back!!
ReplyDelete