Monday, December 7, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook


For Today... December 7th

Outside my window... I see the rain.

I am thinking... today will be a fabulous day!

I am thankful for... my husband's job while so many of his co-workers were laid off this year.

From the kitchen... I smell cinnamon waffles. Yum! Later today I will be baking homemade banana muffins.

I am wearing... warm comfy clothes, as it is cold and rainy outside, and I have lots of cleaning to do today.

I am reading... Little Women by Louisa May Alcott (one of my favorites at Christmastime)

I am hoping... to accomplish everything on my to-do list for today.

I am creating... a warm and inviting haven for my family.

I am hearing... my children's laughter while they prepare for school.

Around the house... I see twinkling Christmas lights.

One of my favorite things... is coffee on a rainy day such as today!

A few plans for the rest of the week... we're predicted to have a very cold and rainy week, so I am making plans to prepare lots of comfort foods such as homemade soups and chilies. Hubby will also be taking a day off from work this week, so we can finish our Christmas shopping while the kids are in school.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

Read more daybook entries at The Simple Woman's Daybook

No comments:

Post a Comment