
For Today... December 14th
Outside my window... it is still dark... and I suspect very cold!
I am thinking... I miss my hubby already. He's gone on an over-night business trip. *sigh*
I am thankful for... my family.
From the kitchen... I will soon be making pancakes for breakfast.
I am wearing... warm comfy clothes.
I am reading... Little Women still, but almost finished!
I am hoping... I don't get too lonely without my husband here.
I am creating... a Merry Christmas atmosphere.
I am hearing... the silence just before the kids awake.
Around the house... it is warm and cozy; just the way I like it.
One of my favorite things... antique china cups to sip my coffee from.
A few plans for the rest of the week... finish up the xmas shopping (keeping my fingers crossed) and finishing the blanket I am sewing for my youngest son.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...
A Gathering of Flowers
6 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment