We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called "Opportunity" and its first chapter is New Year's Day. ~ Edith Lovejoy Pierce
Hi, I commented earlier but I am not sure that it worked. I am really enjoying reading your blog and all the vintage goodness. I have linked to the picture in this post on my blog today. I hope you don't mind.
Welcome! Make yourself at home. Let me introduce myself... my name is Heather. I think of myself as a retro housewife living in a modern world. A devoted wife and mother of 3 who adheres to the good old-fashioned ways to love her husband, raise a family and keep house. Here at Vintage Apron Strings you will find a collection of my favorite articles, websites, recipes, retro tips, and anything else that tickles my fancy. Feel free to look around my humble blog, and thank you ever so much for stopping by.
Hi, you have a very pretty blog. I love all your vintage loveliness
ReplyDeleteHi, I commented earlier but I am not sure that it worked. I am really enjoying reading your blog and all the vintage goodness. I have linked to the picture in this post on my blog today. I hope you don't mind.
ReplyDeleteJenny
Not at all! I'm glad you are enjoying my blog. Thank you so much for visiting.
ReplyDelete