
There's nothing like ringing in the New Year with a brand new cold. Yes, that's right. Upon awaking New Year's Day I was greeted with an itchy sore throat and the dreaded sniffles. I proceeded to spend the first half of the day in constant denial then the second half fighting it tooth and nail, but by the next morning there was no further denying it... I was S-I-C-K, sick! After three days of bed rest (if perched on the couch when not at my little darlings' beck and call constitutes bed rest), I was finally on the road to recovery. As a result (and what usually happens to most sick mamas), this week I have been playing the "catch-up" game and cleaning like a madwoman in an attempt to get my house back to it's usual home haven self.

All I can do is hope with all my might that this isn't an omen of a bad year to come. Hoping everyone else's New Year started off on a better foot!



No comments:
Post a Comment