Monday, January 18, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook


Outside my window... I see the never ending rain.

I am thinking... about getting some sewing done this week.

I am thankful for... the food in my kitchen and the roof over my head.

From the kitchen... I will bake some chocolate chip cookies for my daughter's playdate today.

I am wearing... my warm comfy clothes since the kids and I plan on having a lazy rainy day at home.

I am reading... Jude Deveraux's Lavender Morning and Caitlin Flanagan's To Hell with All That: Loving and Loathing Our Inner Housewife
I am hoping... to start my crochet project this week and my husband doesn't come home early from work due to all the rain we are expected to have this week.

I am creating... a crocheted scarf (hopefully before the end of the week, lol)

I am hearing... my children's laughter as they watch their morning cartoons.

Around the house... it is warm and cozy.

One of my favorite things... is sunshine. Spring can't come soon enough for me!

A few plans for the rest of the week... finally start my crochet project, work on sewing my apron, cook lots of comfort foods, bake bread, and prepare for our trip to the Monterey Bay Aquarium this Saturday.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

No comments:

Post a Comment