Outside my window... the sun is beginning to set, and I notice my Mother's Day flowers in the hanging baskets are thriving and throwing off beautiful vibrant flowers (I really should take pictures to share with everyone).
I am thinking... all the yard work hubby and I did this morning paid off; the front yard looks so wonderful and inviting.
I am thankful for... my thoughtful and understanding husband; every woman should be so lucky.
From the kitchen... I can still smell the chocolate chip cookies I baked earlier today.
I am reading... A Distant Melody by Sarah Sundin and Simplicity Parenting by Kim John Payne, MEd., and Lisa M. Ross
I am hoping... to get a lot of cooking in this week as I am in the mood to try some new recipes.
I am creating... some pillows for my older son by repurposing my boys' old toddler bedspreads.
I am hearing... my hubby reading the boys' their bedtime story.
Around the house... I can feel a refreshing cool breeze blowing threw the windows and ruffling the curtains.
One of my favorite things... is home sweet home.
A few plans for the rest of the week... Hubby and I will be celebrating our 15th Wedding Anniversary on Thursday! I love him more today than the day I said, "I do."
Featured apron of the week... Bridal Apron





No comments:
Post a Comment