Monday, May 31, 2010

Diary of a Vintage Housewife




Outside my window... it is a warm sunny day... perfect weather for a Memorial Day BBQ.

I am thinking... it is going to be a very busy last few days of school this week while I prepare for the kids to go camping next week with their grandparents.  Lots to do!

I am thankful for... that my husband has a job that allows me to stay home so I can take care of him, the home, and our children.

From the kitchen... we had a yummy traditional Memorial Day BBQ with all the fixings.

I am wearing... my favorite brown & teal apron sundress.

I am reading... The Actor and the Housewife by Shannon Hale.

I am hoping... I don't wear out before the end of the week.

I am creating... warm memories with my family.

I am hearing... the movie my husband and kids decided to watch while we relax after stuffing ourselves from the BBQ (LOL).

Around the house... the family is enjoying a leisure holiday at home.

One of my favorite things... is time spent with my family.

A few plans for the rest of the week... are chaperoning two school picnics at the park & award assemblies, making sure the kids have everything they need for their camping trip next week and getting ready for hubby and I to finally get away for a weekend alone at the coast for our belated anniversary celebration.

Featured apron of the week... Victory Apron

No comments:

Post a Comment